Sunday, April 7, 2013

My 22nd Birthday

My 22nd Birthday was Thursday and it was quite eventful! I woke up to feed Samantha and a few minutes later, there was a surprise at the door! Mom, Dad, and Jon all came over! I had to go to school so I left shortly after they got there. I had to teach at Hynes and then I went to class. When I got home, mom ordered sushi for lunch. They all stayed until about 3:30. I am so happy that they got to come and spend some time at the house! That night, Michelle, Patrick, and the kids sang happy birthday to me. They ordered me a cookie cake that was delicious! Over all, my day was great!
On Friday, Jon took me to Texas de Brazil and we had a huge feast! TDB is out absolute favorite place to go, but we only go for our birthdays. It is such a treat to go there! On Saturday, Mom and Dad took Jon and me to Sushi Masa. This place is also a big treat! all you can eat AND fried cheesecake is served at the end of the meal!






No comments:

Post a Comment