Sunday, November 11, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Better late than never... haha! The day before Halloween, I went with Michelle to St. Elizabeth for Madison's class Halloween Party. Madison made cupcakes, played bingo, pin the hat on the witch, and made spider suckers. She seemed to have a lot of fun with her friends! 
For Halloween night, I was with Michelle and Patrick in NOLA. Michelle, Andre', Patrick, and I took Madison, Blake, and Elizabeth Trick-or-Treating. We had a really nice time at Linda's and Bob's house. Mrs. Linda made 2 kinds of soups and delicious treats! She also ordered pizzas! We really had a nice night!
Maddie making a cupcake

Playing B.I.N.G.O.

Making spider suckers with Mommy

Blake and his friend

BFF?


Trick-Or-Treat!

Me with Michelle and Andre'

My Frank Cake!

Pat and Bud as Batman!

No comments:

Post a Comment