Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A fun weekend!

This past weekend, I stayed in New Orleans with Michelle and the kids. Jon came in town too! We Started off our Saturday by going to Madison's last soccer game of the spring season. Her team did such a good job with team work and passing the ball. Maddie even got to be a goalie!! 




After the game, Jon and I took Madison and Blake to eat at Cici's pizza. We all ate a ton! After lunch, we went to the park to watch the ducks and play!




After the park, we went to run some errands. I finally got a much needed shelf! Jon and Blake built it for me. While the boys were building, Madison and I went to the grocery store. When we got there, we saw the Weenie Mobile!! Maddie even got a weenie whistle and a sticker!

My New Shelf!



No comments:

Post a Comment