Monday, June 11, 2012

An Eventful Week!!!

Where to begin?! This weekwas defiantly CRAZY! We did so much in what little time the week gives us! Monday and Tuesday I did a lot of babysitting!

On Wednesday, My mom, Jess, Jon, and I went to tour Nicholls! I really liked it and think it will be a perfect fit for me! The programs that the school offers are very interesting and look like things I can handle with guidance form my teachers and advisors!

On Thursday night Camille and Jess came over for a girls night! We chit-chatted, cooked, and drank wine! We had a really nice night! I made the appetizer, Jess bought the dinner and Camille made dessert!

Girl's Night Hand Towels

My Crab and Brie dip
Camille cookin' up some cupcakes!
Yummy Apple wine!

On Friday, I Babysat for the Matthew's in the morning and then went off to Kenner to spend time with Michelle and the kids! When I got there I ran an errand with Michelle and picked up the kids from camp. Madison and I went to the mall and she wanted to look at all of the baby clothes! We had fun guessing if the baby will be a boy or girl! 

On Saturday, Maddie had dancing in the morning and a birthday party to attend at BooKoo Bounce (which was a lot of fun!). After I left Kenner, Blake and Michelle went to the fire station for a play date with his friends form school. 

On Sunday, Jon, Mrs. Angela, and I went to early morning mass and then went to Stacy's to set up for Carter's Christening party! He is such a sweet baby boy! We had a really great time at Stacy's (as usual)! In the evening Jon and I went to Camille's, along with Rob and Taylor, to watch a movie and to have dinner! She cooked Veggie pasta and Asparagus! It was delicious! She also made a blueberry and peach cobbler!

Baby Carter on his Christening Day!! June 10th 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment